Tasmia Bari working as a Lecturer at the Department of Food Engineering & Technology. She Obtained her B.Sc. & M.Sc. from SUB. Prior joining SUB , Tasmia Bari served as an faculty at the Department of Food Engineering at North Pacific International University of Bangladesh for as many as two years(2017-2019). She Complete a Research Project under UGC (University of Grand Commission) ”.Mujib 100 Idea Contest on “Edible Coating in enhancing the post- Harvest shelf life of fresh product (2021) .She also joined some National and International Conference & gained Best paper presenter award “Skills Readiness for Achieving SDGs & Adopting IR 4.0”Under ministry of Gov. & CPSC Manila Philippine (2020). Tasmia Bari also play a role of moderator and conference rapporteur of some national and International seminar. She also a Certified Trainer of Internal Auditor on 22000:2018 Based Food Safety Management System , NTVQF level-2 National Skill Certificate-2 in Baking , and also complete National Skill Standard Basic Course on Computer Office Application. (January -June 2016), HR development training (7 days at 2013). Tasmia Bari also doing work as a Coordinator of FET Club. She loves to do something in a new and innovative way to achieve excellence. She has research interest in Food Processing & Preservation, development new Idea and Dietary Nutrient.
- Tasmia Bari, Md. Monirujjaman , Farzana Akter Md. Shahriar Alam. Effect of Heat Curing of Film-forming Solution on the Properties of Soy Protein Films. Asian Food Science Journal. Volume:22 ;Issue:7; Page:1-7; Article no:AFSJ100088; ISSN: 2581-7752.
- Tasmia Bari.,Md. ShahriarAlam., Md. Shakil., Formulation and Quality Evaluation of Instant Soft Drink Powder Prepared from Hog- plum(Spondiusmangifera) and Mint (Menthaspicata).Published in International Journal of Food Science and Nutrition .Volume 5; Issue 1; January 2020; Page no. 33-37.
- Md.ShahriarAlam, Tasmia Bari,Md.Shakil.Harvest& Post-Harvest Management for Fruits & Vegetable for Achieving SDGs (12.3.1) in Bangladesh. Published in International Conference on "Skills Readiness for Achieving SDGs & Adopting IR 4.0" Colombo Staff Collage (CPSC), Manila & Ministry of Education, Gob. Page No. 73 ;February 2020.
- AnisAlam., ShahriarAlam.,T.Bari,ShafiAhmed.,Microbiological Quality Assessment of Industrially Produced & Vended Ice-cream in Dhaka City. Published in Bangladesh Research Publications Journal, Volume 11, Issue: 1, Match 2015, Page no: 87-92.
- 2nd International E-Conference on "Biodegradable Packaging for Food Industries"(Co-Host)2023
- International E-Conference Food Science: Food Processing, Packaging and Food Safety" (Moderator) 2022.
- International Conference on Food Safety and Health. (Rapporteur) 2020
- International Conference on Skills Readiness for Achieving SDGs & Adopting IR 4.0. (Paper presenter) 2020.
- Mujib 100 Idea Contest (2021).
- "Best Paper Presenter" On International Conference "Skills Readiness for Achieving SDGs & Adopting IR 4.0"( 2020).
- "Excellence for Admission Volunteer" from State University of Bangladesh (2011)
- University Talent Scholarship (4 years) for undergraduate Programmed (2008-2012).
- Science College Scholarship (2006-2008).
- "National Children's award Competition" First Position for extracurricular activities in present specks ('1999, 2001, 2004, 2005, 2007).
- "National Children's award Competition" First Position for Poetry Reciting (1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007).